The call for presentations period has finalized. The program committee is currently working on the selections and the selected proposals will be announced after 15 August.
LACNOG 2011 - Call For Presentations
The Network Operators Group of Latin America and the Caribbean, LACNOG, will have its second conference LACNOG 2011 in Buenos Aires, Argentina, from 4th to 7th of October jointly with the sixteenth LACNIC meeting (LACNIC XVI).
For more information on LACNOG 2011, please visit http://www.lacnog.org
This is the initial public call for presentations for the event.
Topics to be covered at the meeting:
- Fixed Mobile Convergence
- Internet Aplications
- Internet Security
- Internet Services
- Education, certification and trainning
- Network Management
- Cooperative efforts
The schedule for the selection of works will be the following:
- Deadline for the reception of proposals: Sunday, 31 July 2011
- Notification of proposal acceptance: Monday, 15 August 2011
- Deadline for the submission of final versions: Monday, 12 September 2011
The submission of presentations for LACNOG 2011 is subject to the following conditions:
- English, Portuguese and Spanish are the accepted languages.
- Presentations must be sent in Portable Document Format (PDF).
- Presentations must not exceed twenty (20) minutes.
Those interested in presenting their work should send the following data, within the timeframe specified above, to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete title of the presentation.
- Extended abstract plus a draft of the slides or the complete article if it were available.
- Complete name(s), email address(es), biographical data and organization(s) of which the interested parties are a part of or represent.
- Ricardo Patara (CGI.br)
- Arturo Servin (LACNIC)
- Milton Kaoru (NIC.br)
- Christian O'Flaherty (Internet Society)
- Nicolas Antoniello (Antel)
- Alejandro Guzman (Internexa)
- Gabriel Adonaylo (BT)
- Gustavo Garcia (Clara)
- Edmundo Cázarez López (NIC.mx)
For further information, please don't hesitate to contact the Program Committee at email@example.com.